2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating. (If you don't have a strikethrough option like me, just leave it the way it is)
4) Added by me: Italicize what you would like to try
1. Venison. I had this at a friends house, didn't know what it was until they told me and it was very good
2. Nettle tea3. Huevos rancheros.
4. Steak tartare.
6. Black pudding.
7. Cheese fondue.
10. Baba ghanoush. I love this stuff
11. Calamari. This is a requirment of being Italian
13. PB&J sandwich
14. Aloo gobi. I love curry
15. Hot dog from a street cart.
16. Epoisses. sounds very yummy
17. Black truffle.
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes. And I have also had something called mead which made from honey- very familiar to the Rennies out there ;)
19. Steamed pork buns.
20. Pistachio ice cream.
21. Heirloom tomatoes.
22. Fresh wild berries. Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and currants
23. Foie gras.
24. Rice and beans.
25. Brawn, or head cheese.
26.Raw Scotch Bonnet Pepper
27. Dulce de leche. .
28. Oysters. cooked and raw
29. Baklava. Soooo good and I also have a great recipe for it if anyone is interested
30. Bagna cauda.
31. Wasabi peas.
32. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl. I've clam chowder without the sourdough bowl
33. Salted lassi I've had sweet lassi
35. Root beer float
36. Cognac with a fat cigar.
37. Clotted cream tea.
38. Vodka jelly/Jell-O- do jello shots count, LOL
41. Curried goat
42.Whole insects. yuck!
44. Goat’s milk. Would like to try. I do drink raw milk though
45. Malt whisky from a bottle worth £60/$120 or more.
46. Fugu- wouldnt take that chance
47. Chicken tikka masala
49. Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnut.
50. Sea urchin.
51. Prickly pear.
52. Umeboshi. doesnt look appetizing
53. Abalone. see above
55. McDonald’s Big Mac Meal.
57. Dirty gin martini
58. Beer above 8% ABV.
60. Carob chips- dont like it, chocolate is waaay better
63. Kaolin- why on earth-pun intended- would you eat clay? Unless you have pica
64. Currywurst. sounds interesting
66. Frogs’ legs
67. Beignets, churros, elephant ears or funnel cake
68. Haggis. nor would I ever eat scrapple, which is basically the same without the oatmeal and sheep's stomach
69. Fried plantain.
70. Chitterlings, and or andouetille
72. Caviar and blini- I've only had caviar
73. Louche absinthe
74. Gjetost, or brunost
77. Hostess Fruit Pie
78. Snail. it was ok, dont think I would have it again though
79. Lapsang souchong.
81. Tom yum
82. Eggs Benedict
83. Pocky- I heart pocky
84. Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant.
85. Kobe beef
90. Criollo chocolate.
91. Spam. I never actually tried this, it reminds me too much like scrapple- all the ground up parts, I need to work up my courage
92. Soft shell crab
93. Rose harissa
95. Mole poblano- chicken mole yum!
96. Bagel and lox.
97. Lobster Thermidor
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee